Contently Is Hiring Interactive Designers, Animators, and Motion Graphic ArtistsBy Dillon Baker February 16th, 2016
In the name of helping freelancers find work, we’re now occasionally post gig openings at Contently, our parent company. Contently works with brand clients to help them create content marketing—basically editorial work, except for a brand instead of a publisher. A good example is The Red Bulletin, Red Bull’s popular extreme sports magazine.
The hope is that everyone benefits: You, our readers, will be first in line for high-paying jobs, and Contently can draw from a wide, high-quality base of freelancers.
This week, we’re looking for animators, motion graphic artists, and interactive designers to creative interactive webpages, infographics, and quizzes, as well as animated videos. Individuals and larger, full-service providers are welcome to apply—both are expected to provide scriptwriting, storyboarding, and voiceovers.
Here are some examples of the kind of work you will be doing:
The pay is competitive:
- Rates begin at $7,000, and can rise as high as $250,000 for a series.
- Turnaround times start at two weeks for smaller projects.
If you haven’t worked with Contently before, here’s the basic gist:
- Our platform pays you instantly upon submission; in other words, no waiting around for checks.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are all major brands, and should be good additions to your portfolios.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
1. Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
2. Upload your best interactive work and any other related material.
3. Send your portfolio URL and a short summary about your experience to our talent team for evaluation. You can also fill out the embedded form at the bottom of this post.