Looking for Work? Contently Needs Infographic DesignersBy Dillon Baker January 27th, 2017
In the name of helping freelancers find work, we’re now occasionally posting gig openings at Contently, our parent company. Contently works with brand clients to help them create content marketing—basically editorial work, except for a brand instead of a publisher. A good example is The Red Bulletin, Red Bull’s popular extreme sports magazine.
The hope is that everyone benefits: You, our readers, will be first in line for high-paying jobs, and Contently can draw from a wide, high-quality base of freelancers.
This month, we’re looking for graphic designers based in the United States who specialize in infographics and data visualization.
The pay is competitive, and there is a variety of formats clients are looking for:
- Single-illustration infographics start at $850.
- Rates increase with complexity. For example, full-page infographics with 10-20 copy points pay $3,000.
If you haven’t worked with Contently before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform pays you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our process.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are all major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolios.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
- Send your portfolio URL and a short summary about your experience to our talent team for evaluation.
You can also fill out the embedded form at the bottom of this post.