Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Infographic DesignersBy Dillon Baker January 27th, 2017
Contently helps brands create and manage content. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to skilled freelancers who can help them. We periodically post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this posting interests you and fits your skills, please apply at the bottom of the page.
Our clients are looking for graphic designers who specialize in infographics and data visualization.
Pay is determined by clients, but generally falls into the following ranges:
- Single-illustration infographics start at $1,500.
- Rates increase with complexity. For example, multi-chapter infographics with data visualization can be priced at $3,500.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are all major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolios.
Do you have a Behance profile? Then you’re in luck—Contently’s portfolio tool allows you to automatically import your projects over when registering.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free portfolio.
- Send your portfolio URL and a short summary about your experience to our talent team for evaluation.
You can also fill out the embedded form at the bottom of this post.