Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Infographic DesignersBy Dillon Baker January 27th, 2017
In the name of connecting freelancers to our clients, we publish information about the kinds of freelancers our clients are looking for. Contently helps top brands create and manage content. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to high-quality writers, designers, photographers, and videographers who can help them realize their marketing needs through beautiful content.
The hope is that everyone benefits: You, our readers, will be first in line for high-paying client work, and Contently can draw from a wide, high-quality base of freelancers to service our clients.
This month, our clients are looking for graphic designers based in the United States who specialize in infographics and data visualization.
Pay is determined by clients, but generally falls into the following ranges:
- Single-illustration infographics start at $1,500.
- Rates increase with complexity. For example, multi-chapter infographics with data visualization can be priced at $3,500.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are all major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolios.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
- Send your portfolio URL and a short summary about your experience to our talent team for evaluation.
You can also fill out the embedded form at the bottom of this post.