Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Healthcare WritersBy Colton Cox May 7th, 2018
Contently helps brands create and manage content. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to high-quality writers, designers, photographers, and videographers who can help them. We periodically post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this posting interests you and fits your skills, please apply at the bottom of the page.
This month, our clients are looking for writers with expertise in medicine, healthcare, nutrition, and orthopedics.
Can you tell readers what to expect after their first session of radiotherapy? Maybe you can explain the nutritional differences between microgreens and mature vegetable greens. Or you might be able to describe the latest developments in prosthetics technology. In any case, you’re a proven expert in the medical industry and can translate your knowledge into engaging content for both patients and healthcare professionals.
Bylines in one or more of the following publications are highly desired:
- MedPage Today
- Healthcare Global
- Medical News Today
- CNN Health
Clients determine the pay, but rates generally fall into the following ranges:
- Articles with secondary sources (300-700 words) pay $380-$630 USD
- Reported stories with primary sources (400-700+ words) pay $570-$890 USD
- Multi-source stories with 3+ primary sources (400-700+ words) pay $1,140-$1,400 USD
- White papers (1,000-5,000 words) pay $1.70/word USD
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
- Send your portfolio URL and a short summary about your experience to our talent team for evaluation via this form: