Contently’s Clients Are Looking for German Travel WritersBy Colton Cox January 29th, 2019
Contently helps brands create and manage content. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to high-quality writers, designers, photographers, and videographers who can help them. We periodically post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this posting interests you and fits your skills, please apply at the bottom of the page.
This month, our clients are looking for writers with expertise in German travel and culture. Additionally, writers should possess native fluency in German.
Can you help parents decide the best locations for a family vacation in Bavaria? Maybe you can put together an itinerary for a perfect honeymoon in the Moselle Valley. Or you might know the perfect spots in the Baltic Sea for triathletes to both train and relax. Point is, you’re the Einstein of Deutschland destinations, capable of producing content that both informs and delights audiences.
Bylines in one or more of the following publications are highly desired:
- Spiegel Online
- Travel + Leisure
- Condé Nast Traveler
- National Geographic Traveler
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
- Send your portfolio URL and a short summary about your experience to our Talent team for evaluation via this form: