Contently Is Looking for Conceptual Illustrators for PrintBy Tabia Robinson July 1st, 2019
Contently helps brands create and manage content. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to high-quality writers, designers, photographers, and videographers who can help them. We periodically post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this posting interests you and fits your skills, please apply at the bottom of the page.
This month our clients are looking for conceptual illustrators with experience designing for print publications. We’re looking for established illustrators who can translate the gist of a story into a modern, imaginative, original design while adhering to clients’ brand guidelines.
Illustrators work under the direction of Contently Art Directors and Managing Editors who, in turn, work closely with clients.
Rates are competitive and are determined with clients on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, there’s no waiting around for a check or dealing with invoices.
- There is no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are all major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply: