Contently helps brands create and manage content. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to high-quality writers, designers, photographers, and videographers who can help them. We periodically post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this posting interests you and fits your skills, please apply at the bottom of the page.
Our clients are looking for writers with expertise in Canadian finance who possess native written fluency in Québécois French.
Maybe you know the best tips on reducing expenses as a student in Montreal. Or you might know the best part-time jobs for post-secondary students in Quebec. In a nutshell, you’re an experienced finance writer with extensive knowledge of financial trends and the ability to translate your expertise and personal finance experiences into compelling content that both informs and delights audiences.
Bylines in one or more of the following publications are highly desired:
- Canadian Business
- Quebec Chronicle- Telegraph
- Les Affaires
- La Presse
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply: