Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Personal Finance WritersBy Tabia Robinson July 31st, 2019
Contently powers the content marketing programs of the world’s most valuable brands through its complete content marketing solution: expert content strategy, an industry-leading content marketing platform, and the highest-rated creative network on earth. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to skilled freelancers who can help them create the content they need to drive their marketing programs. We periodically post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this post interests you and fits your skills, please apply at the bottom of the page.
Our clients are currently looking for contributors with expertise writing about personal finance subjects for individuals. Desired areas of expertise include saving and managing money, credit cards and loans, paying down debt, interest rates, home equity, student loans, and the like. The ideal candidates are experienced financial writers with extensive knowledge of personal finance best practices, and can easily translate their expertise into compelling content that both informs and delights audiences.
Bylines with major personal finance firms as well as in one or more of the following publications are highly desired:
- The Balance
- Credit Karma
- CNN Money
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
Send your portfolio URL and a short summary about your experience to our Talent team for evaluation via this form.