Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Location Technology WritersBy The Freelancer September 11th, 2019
Contently helps brands create and manage content. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to skilled freelancers who can help them. We periodically post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this post interests you and fits your skills, please apply at the bottom of the page.
Our clients are currently looking for contributors with expertise writing for a B2B audience about location technology and ad tech. Related, desired areas of expertise include advertising automation, advertising attribution technology, advertising measurement technology, programmatic advertising and location analytics.
What kind of writers does Contently look for?
Ideal candidates are fascinated by the intersection of data, technology and marketing, and keep their fingers on the pulse of innovations in ad tech. Applicants should be comfortable writing about:
- How location data can help advertisers market to current and potential customers online
- How technology can improve audience segmentation and targeting
- How location technology can improve the user experience in apps, on websites, and more
- Personalization and advertising
What kind of work does Contently assign?
Writers will be asked to produce case studies that highlight successful applications of new advertising technology, as well as speak to trends and innovation in ad tech generally (with a focus on location tech).
Bylines in one or more of the following outlets will be reviewed favorably:
- MIT Technology Review
- PC World
- Ad Week
- Tech Crunch
- Fast Company
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
What does Contently’s freelance work look like?
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply: