Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Science and Energy FreelancersBy The Freelancer November 18th, 2020
Contently powers the content marketing programs of the world’s most valuable brands through its complete content marketing solution: expert content strategy, an industry-leading content marketing platform, and the highest-rated creative network on earth. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to skilled freelancers who can help them create the content they need to drive their marketing programs. We periodically post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this post interests you and fits your skills, please apply at the bottom of the page.
Our clients are currently looking for scientific contributors with expertise in writing about energy related topics and have experience as scientific journalists.
The client is looking for contributors located in the UN / European markets.
Ideal candidates are good storytellers who are conversant in one or more energy related topics and applicants should provide a portfolio that includes examples on topics such as:
- Earth Science / Organic Science
- Energy Production and New Energy Frontiers/ Innovation
- Solar, Wind and Wave Energy
- Energy Transition (moving to low or no carbon energy) or Decarbonization
- Waste reduction or transformation (Circular Economy)
- Sustainable mobility
- Digital technologies for the oil and gas industry
- Natural gas production
Writers will be asked to produce long form articles/ blog posts/white papers that highlight an understanding and the ability to write about one or more of the topics outlined above for the following audience segments:
- People/ environmental strategists attentive to sustainable consumption
- People critical towards the use of fossil fuel
- People keen on innovation and new energy frontiers
- People seeking sustainable mobility solutions
- People passionate about scientific content dissemination
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
Send your portfolio URL and a short summary about your experience to our Talent team for evaluation via this form.