Contently connects the world’s top brands with freelance creatives and gives them the tools they need to tell incredible stories together. Occasionally on The Freelance Creative, we post about exciting new opportunities.
Our clients are looking for Canadian freelance writers with expertise in finance. Freelancers for consideration should have proven finance experience and be comfortable reporting on a few of the following topics: investments, banking, digital banking, hedge funds, personal finance, payments, digital payments and any other relevant financial trends. Speaking French is a huge plus.
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio (Only freelancers with Contently portfolios will be considered).
- While filling the form, please make sure to let us know which of the topics mentioned you have most experience with and if you speak French.
Fill out this quick Typeform telling us about your experience and the Creative Marketplace team will be in touch if they think you’re a good match.