Contently is Seeking Canadian-based Multimedia Freelancers and VendorsBy The Freelancer March 10th, 2023
Contently is looking for experienced freelance designers, photographers, videographers, audio editors and multimedia production companies/vendors based in Canada to join the Contently network of freelancers and work with some of our clients on remote and in-person projects. The right candidates will have a great portfolio, have a deadline-oriented track record, an aptitude for professional client work, experience in high-stress production environments, and a flair for creative storytelling.
Contently helps clients execute a variety of custom multimedia projects within the platform. We are looking for freelancers and vendors who have experience creating at least one of the following pieces of content:
- Live-action video projects: Range from brand profiles to tailor-made videos for social to high-end executive brand videos.
- Animation: Mostly animated explainer videos
- Designers: Infographics, hero images, graphics, UI/UX, animation
- Audio: Podcast editors/ producers
- Photography: Both studio and event
You’ll operate remotely via the Contently platform and must have access to necessary tools (computer hardware and software, reliable phone, cameras, internet service, and so on, depending on you’re expertise)
- 5+ years multimedia experience in at least one of the above mentioned formats
- Experience with clients, preferably for brand content
- An understanding of the content marketing space, especially as it relates to multimedia trends
Compensation is billed hourly and paid monthly. Pay is competitive.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio (Only freelancers with Contently portfolios will be considered).
- While filling the form, please make sure to let us know which of the topics mentioned you have most experience with.
Fill out this quick application form telling us about your experience and the Creative Marketplace team will be in touch if they think you’re a good match.