Contently connects the world’s top brands with versatile and expert freelance creatives, and gives them the tools they need to tell incredible stories, together.
Not only do we focus on our core values–Candor, Accountability, Curiosity, Empathy–we also champion diversity and belonging. Our goal is to grow and leverage the immense talent in our community and celebrate different voices and storytelling crafts that represent our world as a whole. That’s where we hope you come in.
As a freelance in our network, you’ll help Contently’s customers—some of the world’s most recognizable brands—craft high-quality and engaging content. We are currently looking for freelance writers who specialize in B2B biopharmaceutical topics. Special attention will be given to those who have experience with research and interviews.
Ideal candidates are an eclectic mix of great storytellers who are conversant and have experience writing in the biopharma field with an extensive Contently portfolio to prove it. The main goal of the publication is to drive awareness of expertise and build positioning as the thought leaders in biopharma services.
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our Creative Marketplace team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
Interested? Here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio (only those with an updated Contently portfolio will be considered).
- Fill out THIS form with your relevant experience and areas of expertise.
If you’re a good fit, a member of our Creative Marketplace team will be in touch with next steps.