Contently’s Clients Are Looking For Freelancers with Experience Writing About CannabisBy The Freelancer September 30th, 2021
Update: We’ve had an immense amount of interest in this opportunity, so we’re no longer looking for writers for this beat for the time being. Stay tuned for future opportunities with Contently.
Contently connects the world’s top brands with freelance creatives, and gives them the tools they need to tell incredible stories together. Occasionally on The Freelance Creative, we post about exciting new opportunities.
Our clients are looking for contributors with expertise in writing about Cannabis and the Cannabis industry.
Ideal candidates are good storytellers who are conversant and have vast experience writing about Cannabis products, their health benefits, and appropriate usage. Experience with dispensaries is also a plus.
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
Send your portfolio URL and a short summary about your experience to our Creative Marketplace team for evaluation via this form.