Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Freelancers to Write About Criminal JusticeBy The Freelancer October 20th, 2021
Contently connects the world’s top brands with freelance creatives and gives them the tools they need to tell incredible stories together. Occasionally on The Freelance Creative, we post about exciting new opportunities.
If you’ve taken up Jiu-Jitsu after listening to one too many True Crime podcasts, Contently’s got a gig that’s right up your alley: Our clients are currently seeking writers with in-depth knowledge of Criminal Justice.
Ideal candidates are great storytellers who are conversant in topics like criminal justice, self-defense products and their appropriate usage. Writers should have experience tailoring content to a B2C audience. Experience writing about non-lethal weapons is also a plus.
Rates are competitive and determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply: