Contently’s Clients Are Looking for E-Commerce Fraud WritersBy The Freelancer May 26th, 2022
Contently connects the world’s top brands with freelance creatives and gives them the tools they need to tell incredible stories together. Occasionally on The Freelance Creative, we post about exciting new opportunities.
Our clients are looking for freelance writers with expertise in E-Commerce Fraud and Digital Fraud. Topics include phishing for cards, fraud prevention, risk assessment and management, online brands that might not be reliable to shop from, bait and switch, ethics and standards, news and thought leadership amongst many others.
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
Fill out this quick Typeform telling us about your experience and the Creative Marketplace team will be in touch if they think you’re a good match.