Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Designers & IllustratorsBy The Freelancer June 11th, 2020
Contently helps brands create and manage content. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to high-quality writers, designers, photographers, and filmmakers who can help them. We periodically post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this posting interests you and fits your skills, please apply at the bottom of the page.
We’re looking for designers and illustrators with experience working with corporate clients to join our freelance network. Designers should be comfortable following briefs, meeting deadlines, communicating with clients, and should be able to deliver top-quality, professional work. Projects range from infographics and data-visualizations to illustrations, web and ebook layouts,social content, and presentation design.
Above all else we’d like to see visually stunning portfolios that demonstrate creative and professional excellence. We’d also prefer to see mastery of a few specific formats over generalists (unless you really can do it all!).
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.