Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Health Tech WritersBy The Freelancer May 9th, 2022
Contently powers the content marketing programs of the world’s most valuable brands through its complete content marketing solution: expert content strategy, an industry-leading content marketing platform, and the highest-rated creative network on earth. As part of that mission, we connect our clients to skilled freelancers who can help them create the content they need to drive their marketing programs. We periodically post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this post interests you and fits your skills, please apply at the bottom of the page.
Our clients are looking for freelance writers with expertise in health tech. Topics include pharmaceutical industry news, developments in drug design and manufacturing, innovation in medical device design and manufacturing, healthcare tech including security, privacy, telemedicine, and administration/management, electronic records management, public health policy, FDA news and insights, healthcare and hospital management best practices, payer/managed care/health insurance news and thought leadership.
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
- Fill out this quick Typeform telling us about your experience and the Creative Marketplace team will be in touch if they think you’re a good match.