Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Project Management WritersBy The Freelancer May 16th, 2022
Contently connects the world’s top brands with freelance creatives and gives them the tools they need to tell incredible stories together. Occasionally on The Freelance Creative, we post about exciting new opportunities.
If you’re obsessed with spreadsheet formulas and create lists for any and all activities/ projects, Contently’s got a gig that’s right up your alley: Our clients are currently seeking writers with in-depth knowledge of project management and project management apps.
Ideal candidates are great storytellers who are conversant in topics like using third party apps to manage big projects. They should also have a proven track record of content written about managing big projects, tools used to manage projects, etc. Writers should have experience tailoring content to a B2B and/or B2C audience.
Rates are competitive and determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply: