Contently Is Looking for Freelance Transcribers and TranslatorsBy The Freelancer August 2nd, 2022
Contently connects the world’s top brands with freelance creatives and gives them the tools they need to tell incredible stories together. Occasionally on The Freelance Creative, we post about exciting new opportunities.
We’re looking to onboard new translation and transcription agencies and freelancers to supplement our growing team of content creators and support our customer’s content programs. More and more we see our customers want to leverage their great content by translating it into different languages to reach larger audiences. This is where you come in–either to translate a blog article or ensure that existing translations are in the correct voice, style, and tone. Some of the languages include Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese amongst others. As an independent freelancer, we’re looking for you to fluently speak and edit one language (other than English) at minimum. As a vendor or agency, in your application please let us know how many languages you can translate for.
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio (Only freelancers with Contently portfolios will be considered).
- While filling the form, please make sure to let us know which of the topics mentioned you have most experience with.
Fill out this quick application form telling us about your experience and the Creative Marketplace team will be in touch if they think you’re a good match.