Contently’s Clients Are Looking for Cloud Computing and AWS WritersBy The Freelancer May 16th, 2022
Contently connects the world’s top brands with freelance creatives and gives them the tools they need to tell incredible stories together. Occasionally on The Freelance Creative, we post about exciting new opportunities.
Our clients are looking for freelance writers with expertise in Cloud Computing and AWS. Topics include usage, virtualization concepts, cloud fundamentals, private and public cloud environment, cloud as PaaS and SaaS, cloud securitisation, ethics and standards, news and thought leadership.
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our talent team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
Fill out this quick Typeform telling us about your experience and the Creative Marketplace team will be in touch if they think you’re a good match.